these are rants, stories, etc. that i like, but that are so old and outdated i don't think they really belong on the main part of my page. i've been running this
website, in various forms (anyone remember the days of sara's swingin' cyberpad?) for three years, and i've written a lot-- these are only the things that i still consider good,
despite their youthful lameness. two of these were never published in any form on this page... now all you sara fanatics have something new to get all tingly about!
they're old... but the peevishness is still pipin' fresh!
- bus-ted in which our heroine gets motion sickness at the hands of a moonshine addict
- the spice girls must die! in which our heroine is puzzled by success of those five lasses from across the pond
- menthol in which our heroine smokes a lot and bashes north carolinians
- what's my age, dawg? in which our heroine gets mistaken for a junior high schooler [not actually that old, but still pretty outdated]
- musical confessions in which our heroine gets all misty-eyed over poodle-hair metal
- creepy fantasies in which our heroine hangs out with dead people